Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify deleted my playlist.

Spotify deleted my playlist.

I was listening to one of my playlists, the one I put pretty much all of my music on, and it randomly stopped playing and now the playlist is just gone. I tried logging out, deleting the app, checking it on my phone, and all to no avail. If you could assist me in getting this playlist back I would greatly appreciate it as it contained almost 200 songs. Thank you for your help. 

2 Replies

Hey there @jtussy and welcome to the community!

Go ahead and use this recover playlists feature to re-add those songs that you lost. Let me know if they don't show up there for you.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

@jtussy wrote:

I was listening to one of my playlists, the one I put pretty much all of my music on, and it randomly stopped playing and now the playlist is just gone. I tried logging out, deleting the app, checking it on my phone, and all to no avail. If you could assist me in getting this playlist back I would greatly appreciate it as it contained almost 200 songs. Thank you for your help. 

Hello!

What's the playlist called? I'll have a look and see what we can do if you haven't managed to find it already. 

Suggested posts