Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify doesn't load on ps4

Solved!

Spotify doesn't load on ps4

Hi,

about a month ago my spotify app doesn't open at ps4, i tried everything (reinstall, reboot, check disk space,..) and nothing seems to work.

the app stuck at spotify logo and the 3 dots..

any idea?

thanks,

Hugo

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

With me it also happens.

My main language is Portuguese, if I change it in the PS4 settings to English, it loads correctly.

Back to portuguese and the App does not load. It gets stuck on the Spotify logo with the three dots.

Are these forums used by spotify staff members? Is there any other way to get in touch with spotify about this issue?

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Version 1.02 of the Spotify app is out!

It has this issue solved!

Now we can enjoy our music again on our PS4's!

View solution in original post

8 Replies

I have the same problem. The login is stuck on my ps4.
Marked as solution

With me it also happens.

My main language is Portuguese, if I change it in the PS4 settings to English, it loads correctly.

Back to portuguese and the App does not load. It gets stuck on the Spotify logo with the three dots.

Are these forums used by spotify staff members? Is there any other way to get in touch with spotify about this issue?

So the language protocol is the bug then.

Quick fix for this problem is to change language on the PS4 to English

I tested this and it works!

Yes, I hope Spotify gets aware of this situation.

I already sent a message to them. Hope they soon get a permanent fix out.

Is your main language also portuguese, or is this problem common with all languages except english?

Yeah. It is a common problem with other languages. My PS4 was configured in Norwegian and it did not work either. Changing it to english allows you to run the Spotify app.

I submitted a support Ticket on Spotify, and they replied saying that they are looking into it.
They acknowledged that the problem exists and that there are more users suffering from this issue.

As soon as they give me more feedback, or any update, I will post it also here.

Marked as solution

Version 1.02 of the Spotify app is out!

It has this issue solved!

Now we can enjoy our music again on our PS4's!

Thx, i can confirm my ps4 in portuguese language is working fine after the update 🙂

Suggested posts