Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify don't care of their users ! Web player "hang" after few seconds or minutes

Spotify don't care of their users ! Web player "hang" after few seconds or minutes

Hello,

The Web player stop after few seconds. I'm on Ubuntu 14.04, Chromium 47.0.2526.73 (with pepperflash).

Thanks.

14 Replies

Still don't work...

Still the same, it happen after few seconds or sometimes few minutes...

Nobody care ?

i've had this many times too. but not a big problem for me.

i think some of the spotify (cluster?) servers might be iffy. i have noticed that on some days/occasions, the webplayer behaves much better.

That's a problem that should not happen. Users pay and the service is broken...

It's unacceptable !

Do you mean stop like buffer? If so I'm having the same problem. But it only happens on the web player.

I don't know, the web player just hang in a middle of a song. It's like it's on pause whereas it's not.

I have to play an other song or to click pause/play to make it work again.

Still the same problem...

Deezer works perfectly well...

It happen with Chrome, Chromium and Firefox. It happen in private mode too...

It's the same without any extension...

Hey @user-removed,

Let's try to troubleshoot the issue. It will be best if we work with Google Chrome.

Open up the dev console ( how to open dev console on chrome ) and when the issue occurs make sure to capture or copy the output of the console and attach it here.

~Dlord

Thank you for your answer !

I tried again yesterday and today and it works now !

I don't know if spotify have updated the webplayer or if it's an update of my OS but it seems to be fixed.

If it happen again I will make what you said.

Thanks !

It worked for hours but now it's broken again...

It worked perfectly on chromium but not anymore. I tested in chrome and it's also broken...

Here is the infos you asked : http://pastebin.com/5d9TXswt

No help for a month... Not even an answer from Spotify... Spotify really don't care of their users...

Thanks god Deezer works.

Suggested posts