Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify dropping link with Sonos

Spotify dropping link with Sonos

I'm at a bit of a loss as I find that every evening I get a high number of' Unable to browse music' messages on my Sonos controller when I'm linked to Spotify.. Its bad enough that I can almost predict this from around 6pm UK time every night.

Is this Spotify running out of bandwidth? Anyone else get this problem, and any suggestions?

2 Replies

Hi there,
the Spotify service through Sonos is run by Sonos - you might get more joy posting this on their support forums. When Spotify launched through Sonos I had trouble with it, but their support was excellent
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

Currently (from 21.00 Dutch time) I also suffer from serious link problems using Sonos together with Spotify. The music stops, continuous, stops tracks are skipped etc... The iPad sometimes indicates a network/buffer problem. When I switch to a NAS or a radiostation there is no problem.

Spotify & Sonos have a very long tradition of link problems. Every few weeks I have to reset my Sonos and Router, but this evening it's a complete disaster. I cannot listen to music without any problem for more then 10 minutes...

René,

Holland

Sonos ZP, Sonos S5, Arcam A28, Monitor Audio RX6, Ziggo network, iPad, Samsung S3 mini

Suggested posts