Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify expansion

Spotify expansion

Hello, I think it would be right time to expand range of services provided by Spotify. At this time online dating, socializing is really a thing and there are no doubts that it is part of our culture now. In my opinion spotify has quite a potential to create a platform where users could interact with each other. Similar taste of music is usually already a good  foundation of building friendships and relationships. So why not to create a platform where it would be possible. Imagine you could you could turn on this "app" when doing your morning run and once you come back you could see the users who where nearby listening to similar music and you could say hi to.  It would be like Tinder but more effective and fun. 

I was struggling to find a proper contact for such ideas, I would be ready to work on this and work out a prototype and a marketing plan, hopefully, this is heard by the right people and you provide me with the right contact person that I can address this to. Happy 2018 everyone.

For business inquiries : reinis.naglis@gmail.com 

0 Replies

Suggested posts