Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify for Non-Profits

Spotify for Non-Profits

Hi, all! I'm wondering if anyone has had success with the Non-Profit profile application. I've applied twice now and haven't heard anything back from Spotify.

I think it's a great tool and would be ultimately one of the most useful social media profiles I could create as the social media manager for my non-profit organization, which presents classical piano concerts and festival events to our community.

2 Replies

Any update?

No updates. Someone on our marketing committee suggested I get in contact with their advertising department to see if they'd be more eager to help (since they're probably the most responsive Spotify reps). Advertising promptly sent me a cookie cutter message that they couldn't help me unless I had a $25k advertising budget. I've applied two more times... no results. 

The thing I'm struggling with the most is that we can't set up a Spotify profile with a display name and profile photo unless it's linked to a Facebook account (rather than a Facebook page). I thought this non-profits initiative would help, but it feels like shouting into the void.

Suggested posts