Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify has quit working through Sonos

Spotify has quit working through Sonos

Although my login and password seem to work fine, and I can use Spotify stand-alone, it has stopped working through Sonos.  When I try to play anything from Spotify, I get a message that says "unable to browse music."  It's been going on all day and nothing I've done has fixed it.  Why is this happening and what needs to happen to fix it?

25 Replies

so dissapointing, sonos and spotify do not have their act together problems with login and rubbish responses from both just go another provider

We're having this too. Has been working fine now stopped working on all Sonos controllers.

Spotify 'directly' works fine on my PC, but none of the Sonos controllers can access Spotify (one MBP, two iPads, one PC).

This appears to have just happened. No changes our side. We have fast wifi and fast internet also all working.

Any ideas>

Same here. My Sonos hardwares doesnt have access to Spotify whereas my Mac can.

Such a shame...

Same here, Spotify works fine on its own but cannot access through Sonos on any Controller (Mac, IPad, IPhone). Was hoping they'd take one step forward and add Spotify Radio to Sonos, but instead its one step back.....hope they fix it soon as I'll be looking into Google Music soon which I gather allows the Radio function on Sonos.....

Well, it's now well into 2014.
I've Just subscribed to Premium, mainly to benefit from the Spotify service through Sonos; and sure enough this same exact issue is apparent.
Spotify works fine in its own app... Through Sonos: .Unable to browse music'
V-e-r-r-y annoyed.

How can two large companies not sort out an issue that is ongoing year on year??

OK guys.. for the benefit of anyone having the same problem.  I think that if you restart your router and/or Sonos Bridge it gets over this problem.

Suggested posts