Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify in Azerbaijan

Solved!

Spotify in Azerbaijan

Hello spotify, from 2018 submissions are made so that we can use spotify in Azerbaijan. But since then no progress has been made. We dont know what we can do so that u make spotify available for Azerbaijani people. I have been using it with vpn for a while but getting premium is not worth it since my account gets blocked after 14 days and then i have to use vpn to activate my account. Please just make this happen. There are literally no other normal apps to listen to music. Activate  spotify for Azerbaijan and i promise so many people will subscribe. I could not find any way to contact you so here it is. I really hope this works

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Rovshan

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

We suggest you check this Live Idea created by other users who'd also like the Spotify app to become available in Azerbaijan. You can support it by clicking on the +VOTE button and selecting Subscribe from the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. That'll make sure you stay up to date with any relevant updates about this. 

As a heads-up, it's good to know that the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for the idea to be implemented.  

Spotify constantly strives to improve the user experience and this is why we appreciate it when users are taking the time to share their suggestions with our Community. We always take new ideas and feedback into consideration to improve the app. Here you can read more on how ideas work.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions.  

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Good news!

Spotify is now available in Azerbaijan

You can read more information about Spotify's launch in new markets in this news article: Spotify Expands International Footprint, Bringing Audio to 80+ New Markets

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @Rovshan

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

We suggest you check this Live Idea created by other users who'd also like the Spotify app to become available in Azerbaijan. You can support it by clicking on the +VOTE button and selecting Subscribe from the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. That'll make sure you stay up to date with any relevant updates about this. 

As a heads-up, it's good to know that the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for the idea to be implemented.  

Spotify constantly strives to improve the user experience and this is why we appreciate it when users are taking the time to share their suggestions with our Community. We always take new ideas and feedback into consideration to improve the app. Here you can read more on how ideas work.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions.  

Marked as solution

Good news!

Spotify is now available in Azerbaijan

You can read more information about Spotify's launch in new markets in this news article: Spotify Expands International Footprint, Bringing Audio to 80+ New Markets

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts