Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify is Not Loading And Remains On A Blank Screen!

Solved!

Spotify is Not Loading And Remains On A Blank Screen!

For the past few weeks, whenever I try to get Spotify Web Player to work (The Chrome Version) it loads to a blank white screen, and occasionally does a flash of the Spotify screen before going back to white. Please help! If you somehow can contact the Spotify workers or creators, that would be even better to bring the topic to the staff so that they can fix it. Help!!! I have Premium and I miss the Player. Here is a full-screen screenshot of the page...

Screenshot 2017-05-08 at 10.09.28 AM.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

If you have an adblocker, try clearing all it's filters. Enter the adblock options and remove all filters related to spotify.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

• Sometimes it takes an IT professional to evaluate solutions web surfer’s ready and able posts sharing their expertise. Many times the solution is proceeded by long narratives that satisfy only the advisor sharing the knowledge. It’s easy to detect when a long winded approach to the actual details will be revealed and usually you’re right. After miles of bla bla bla well, you know.  Take for instance this case, loving the intrepid hanging on every other word hoping to hurry up and get to the ‘Fix the Spotify Blank Screen Solution’. Good guy that I am and good news, here it is.
    Reboot your phone! Thanks, J out

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Hello @Bad_Girl25!

Sorry to hear you are having issues with the Spotify web player.

Pleasecould you try clearing your browser's cache? 

If you are unsure on how to do that, this article should help: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?hl

-Thomas 🙂

Hello, @thomas_wilson !

I tried what you suggested and tried to go back onto the Spotify Web Player. This time, it did work a little bit better and I could actually sign in this time. But, after I signed in, the blank screen appeared again. That didn't work 😞 Do you know any other solutions I could try?

Hey @Bad_Girl25!

Please could you try either in a different browser or in an incognito tab?

Thanks!

Marked as solution

If you have an adblocker, try clearing all it's filters. Enter the adblock options and remove all filters related to spotify.

Marked as solution

• Sometimes it takes an IT professional to evaluate solutions web surfer’s ready and able posts sharing their expertise. Many times the solution is proceeded by long narratives that satisfy only the advisor sharing the knowledge. It’s easy to detect when a long winded approach to the actual details will be revealed and usually you’re right. After miles of bla bla bla well, you know.  Take for instance this case, loving the intrepid hanging on every other word hoping to hurry up and get to the ‘Fix the Spotify Blank Screen Solution’. Good guy that I am and good news, here it is.
    Reboot your phone! Thanks, J out

My screen is blank, I can't inspect, I just cleared the cookies. My adblocker is off for spotify. I am on a school computer, on school wifi. How do I fix it???screenshoot.png

This happens to me and I have but it stays blank and unlike the first person, mine computer does not flash it just show a blank white screen but it has a proper title for the tab and does not say anything like website unreachable and it is not blocked by my school board. Can you please help me?

Suggested posts