Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify is Not Working

Spotify is Not Working

My Spotify Web Player is not working, as well as my Spotify App on my Mac and on my Android Phone. Whenever I start to play my playlist on my Mac or Phone, it keeps seeking through songs without playing anything. Also on the Web Player it does the same thing, but then after a while it says "Can't Connect to Spotify Trying Again Now". And when I look at the console log for my computer, it says "Unsafe Attempt to Load URL" and "Domains, Protocols, and Ports must match" This problem has been persisting for the past couple of days and nothing I seem to be doing has been working. I have cleared the cache and browsing data for Chrome and Safari, the browsers I used to try and get Spotify's Web Player to be working. I deleted and redownloaded Spotify App on my Mac and on my Phone. I reset the cache on my Phone and on my Mac. I also am based in Washington D.C., USA so I'm not sure what else I can be doing to get rid of this problem, any help is much appreciated!

1 Reply

I have the same, spotify search does not work on web version, I tried on desktop version, the same. I cleared cache, installed flash player again, no success.

It happed to me first time and it's very frustrating.

Would appreciate any help on this.

Suggested posts