Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify keeps logging out on Playstation

Solved!

Spotify keeps logging out on Playstation

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I keep having to login to Spotify on my Playstation whenever I restart after putting it to sleep.  It never used to behave as badly as this and it's become a terible user experience on PS4, what has changed in the App ?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Geoff571, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

So what I’ve seen work before in this situation is just creating a new/using old Spotify account and it works perfectly fine with the new account.

It’s most likely because your Spotify account is bugged and just is having issues that is hard to resolve.

Though if you want to keep that account I highly recommend getting in touch with Customer Support using this link.

Hope this helped :)!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Geoff571, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

So what I’ve seen work before in this situation is just creating a new/using old Spotify account and it works perfectly fine with the new account.

It’s most likely because your Spotify account is bugged and just is having issues that is hard to resolve.

Though if you want to keep that account I highly recommend getting in touch with Customer Support using this link.

Hope this helped :)!

That's not a solution.

Hey @charlesderek,

Thanks for reaching out.

Are you experiencing the same issue like the original poster? One more thing you can try is unlinking your Spotify account from PSN. You can do this by contacting Sony customer support and letting them know your username. The reason for this is that the link is managed by Sony. You can the proceed to link the accounts anew - that way the connection will get built from the ground up.

Hope this helps. keep us posted on how it goes. 

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Same issue for me on PS5. Will try the “contact Sony” method and update post.

Suggested posts