Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify keeps olaying the same playlist

Spotify keeps olaying the same playlist

I am using Spotify on windows phone 8.1 cyan (Nokia Lumia 930) and I came across the following problem. Sometimes when I creat a playlist and download it for offline usage and listen to it for a while but then switch to another playlist to it goes back to playing the other playlist after one song. So for example I download the greatest hits of queen but after some songs switch to my led zeppelin playlist but then Spotify only plays one song of the led zeppelin playlist and then continues to play the queen playlist. The only solution to this problem that I found, is to delete the playlist and re-download it. Even restarting the app or phone doesn't make a difference.
3 Replies

When this happens if that playlist stuck in your play queue if you view it from the now playing screen?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hey,

it mostly happens when my phone is on standby or when i'm just browsing music in spotify. It doesn't play the same song over and over but it does go back to the same playlist over and over. I must say that it hasn't occured sinds last week but i did have the same problem a couple of times before.

Suggested posts