Free

Country

UK

Device

Pro-Ject Stream Box S2 Ultra

Operating System

Volumio implementation

My Question or Issue

I recently purchased a Pro-Ject Stream Box S2 Ultra. This product uses a version of Volumio to access Spotify and other streaming services. Internet radio streams fine as does other streaming services, it's only Spotify where I am having issues.

I am unable to login to Spotify using my credentials. See the attached screenshot for the error message. I am also unable to see the device under the Spotify Connect icon. I have tried restarting the device and doing a factory reset. 

Any thoughts?  

Screenshot 2022-11-01 at 08.32.43.png
2 Replies

Hi there @doctor_raye,

Welcome and thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

Since Spotify doesn't develop the apps for third party speakers and sound systems, but the speaker manufacturers use Spotify API to develop their own version of the app, it's best to contact the support team of the manufacturer directly about this. They should be able to help.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hola me acabo de incorporar a la comunidad, bien a mi me pasaba igual, el problema es que utilizas spotify gratis, para que pro ject stream ultra s2 lo reconozca debe de ser de pago. En cuanto le metí una tarjeta de pago funcionó perfectamente. un saludo.

Suggested posts