Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify not showing up on Firestick TV

Solved!

Spotify not showing up on Firestick TV

Just as the title says. The box clearly shows the Spotify logo on it, my friends that live in the same city have Spotify on their Firestick, so why is it not showing up on mine?

My Amazon account region is set as United States but I am currently situated in Egypt where Spotify is avaliable so it makes sense that it should be avaliable in both cases.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Scotzy

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out about this. 

Even though you can use Spotify in your country, it looks like the service for your Amazon Fire Stick you want to use isn't supported in your location. You can check more info about this here.

In case that you have further questions about this, we recommend contacting Amazon Support directly. 

If we can help you with anything else, just let us know 🙂

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @Scotzy

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out about this. 

Even though you can use Spotify in your country, it looks like the service for your Amazon Fire Stick you want to use isn't supported in your location. You can check more info about this here.

In case that you have further questions about this, we recommend contacting Amazon Support directly. 

If we can help you with anything else, just let us know 🙂

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts