Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify not streaming to sonos

Solved!

Spotify not streaming to sonos

Hi, today I received a mail from Sonos that after upgrading, I should be able to directly stream from my Spotify app to my Sonos.

I upgraded both Sonos and Spotify to the most recent versions and authorized the apps to connect. In my Sonos app on IOS (also on Macbook) I can find my Sonos devices. However, when I try to connect to them, It doesn't work. (e.g., I can stream from my IOS Spotify app to Macbook).

I would like this feature, so I hope someone knows what I should do. Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

After a few days I tried it again, and it worked without a problem (and I didn't change a thing). I'm not a huge fan of the feature though. I am using the Sonos app more than the Spotify app, and for me this does not have a great extra value. Switching the streaming between the apps feels a bit odd, too.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

same here

I've got same problem. I'm premium, updated apps, re-authorised, ticked the control sonos from Spotify box and can only see airplay devices not sonos.
Marked as solution

After a few days I tried it again, and it worked without a problem (and I didn't change a thing). I'm not a huge fan of the feature though. I am using the Sonos app more than the Spotify app, and for me this does not have a great extra value. Switching the streaming between the apps feels a bit odd, too.

Suggested posts