Premium

Country

North America

Device

PlayStation 4

Operating System

iOS

My Question or Issue

I’ve been having this problem on one of my playlists for a while now. I like to listen to my music on PS4 when I play games sometimes, so I have my Spotify on PS4 synced to my phone. This allows me to control what I listen to on my console by using Spotify on my phone. This arrangement has been working great until recently, when I’m listening to one of my playlists, it only plays the first two songs on loop. I’m able to pick another song in the list, but it will always go back to the original two songs again and repeat the loop. The interesting thing is it doesn’t do this if I’m listening to Spotify on my phone, it’s like the issue with my console is an isolated issue. I’ve actually had this same issue before last year on my phone, but it fixed itself when I deleted the app and downloaded it again. So, keeping that in mind, I tried the same solution but this time, on my console. It obviously didn’t work. If anyone knows how to fix this, I’d be really appreciative! Sorry if this is really long by the way. 

5 Replies

Hi there @Bluej1,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome aboard! We currently have an ongoing issue about similar behaviour to what you have described. Please check it out here and let us know if this is what you experience too. Also feel free to try all the solutions offered there.

Keep us posted.

JoanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Unfortunately, the link you sent doesn’t quite apply to my issue. This bug only affects one of the playlists I’ve made myself. But thank you so much for getting back to me!

Hi there @Bluej1,

Thanks for the response. If you create a new playlist, with all the music, title and everything identical to the first one, does the issue still occur? Please test this and let us know. If it persists, please send us a video of the behaviour and we'll gladly take a look.

Hope this helps.

JoanModerator
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I’m sorry I couldn’t get to you earlier. School just started. But, fortunately, it looks like the issue somehow resolved itself. I just started listening music one day and there were no incidents with it. Thank you so much for helping me through it though!

Hey @Bluej1,

Thank you for your reply and confirmation.

We're glad to hear that everything works as it should for you 🙂

We've checked your profile and it looks like you're new to the Community. Have you checked out our Music Exchange section? You may find good song recommendations there!

Also, if you like, you can go ahead and introduce yourself here in this thread as well. 

If you ever have any other questions in the future, feel free to post in the Community again,

Cheers! 

LyubkaModerator

Suggested posts