Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify playlist to USB stick?

Solved!

Spotify playlist to USB stick?

Hi

How do i sync Spotify playlist to my USB stick.

Thks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi,

Are you talking about the music that you stream through the Spotify service? If so, you won't be able to. Spotify music is in an encrypted format, so you'd only be able to use it through a Spotify application. You won't be able to transfer it.

Remember, you can log in to your Spotify account on any copy of Spotify. So if you're thinking about transferring music from computer to computer, there is no need to. You're welcome to download the software as much as you'd like, on any computer. You'll be able to log into your account just using your normal details.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi,

Are you talking about the music that you stream through the Spotify service? If so, you won't be able to. Spotify music is in an encrypted format, so you'd only be able to use it through a Spotify application. You won't be able to transfer it.

Remember, you can log in to your Spotify account on any copy of Spotify. So if you're thinking about transferring music from computer to computer, there is no need to. You're welcome to download the software as much as you'd like, on any computer. You'll be able to log into your account just using your normal details.
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hi,

I have Spotify premium account. So i want to make a playlist, copy it to my USB stick. Than i put the USB stick in to my USB connection in my car.

Thks

Even when you make your music 'available offline', you will still only be able to play it through a Spotify application. So you won't be able to transfer your music to a USB stick.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Do you think Spotify would consider joining with Xbox so we can Stream our music as we play our games.
I think this would be really popular and handy to have.

Get a playstation!!

What you are saying is you do not have a solution and do not intend to develop one even though your customers are asking for one.

Suggested posts