Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify´s updated terms

Solved!

Spotify´s updated terms

Hi,
I can't hear any music on any of my devices because I have to agree on spotifys updated terms from around November, which I haven't done yet. I am connected with my Facebook and I am wondering if the new updated terms is allowing spotify to use any of my private information to a third part or something like that and what spotify actually have made different or changed about the terms 🙂

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Ju87!

Thanks for posting in the community! You're a mindful webuser, that's awesome. 

These are the complete terms and conditions. (All four tabs at the top.) That's a lot of reading, but luckily Spotify has made a seperate Privacy tab that explains what they will and won't do with your data. Third parties may use your data, but only in accordance to the privacy policy (or sometimes their own) and only in specific cases. It might seem like a long read, but if you are really concerned it's worth it.

You can find the most important changes here. (Don't worry, it's not that much.) I hope this clarifies the updated terms for you. Just ask if you have any more questions.

Happy 2017 and a happy listening!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Ju87!

Thanks for posting in the community! You're a mindful webuser, that's awesome. 

These are the complete terms and conditions. (All four tabs at the top.) That's a lot of reading, but luckily Spotify has made a seperate Privacy tab that explains what they will and won't do with your data. Third parties may use your data, but only in accordance to the privacy policy (or sometimes their own) and only in specific cases. It might seem like a long read, but if you are really concerned it's worth it.

You can find the most important changes here. (Don't worry, it's not that much.) I hope this clarifies the updated terms for you. Just ask if you have any more questions.

Happy 2017 and a happy listening!

Thanks for the amazing and fast help!

You're welcome, happy to help. 🙂

Suggested posts