Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify web player appears to be hard broke? Addendum: And this web form is also hard broke.

Spotify web player appears to be hard broke? Addendum: And this web form is also hard broke.

Plan

Premium

Country

US

Device

Dell Precision Workstation

Operating System

Windows 10 w/Edge

My Question or Issue

It looks like the web player is hard broke: https://youtu.be/K3qcxpnIBZI

or I'm missing something 

PS: Your website is also busted. If you forget to add a label, hit add, it throws an error. Then you type your own label, hit add, it will reject it again because *you must* use a precreated label. Then when you're confused, you look up and read the error, click some acceptable label, it then rejects your post for "post flooding" because it thinks you successfully posted because whoever made this didn't make sure the post actually posted before issuing that error. Probably should make sure a post flooding error only is thrown when someone actually posts.

Grant_Curell_0-1609186556940.png

Now when I try to post, verification fails even though I have done the verification.

Grant_Curell_1-1609186770267.png

Edit: After many attempts, I was able to get this thing to accept the web form. However the hilarious part, was in the course of adding this edit I got this:

Grant_Curell_0-1609186976593.png

Not to be too cheeky, but this is an impressively buggy web form 😂

3 Replies

Hey there @Grant_Curell,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community.

Would you mind letting us know what's exactly happening when you use the web player?

We'd recommend making sure that your browser is up to date and clearing the cache/cookies to see if you notice anything new.

Let us know how it goes.

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

See youtube video. I'm using current version of Edge. I just tried to post this replay and got:

Grant_Curell_0-1609795987690.png

Hey @Grant_Curell,

Thanks for getting back in touch.

Just to confirm, did you already try clearing the cache/cookies?

We also recommend using a different browser to see if that makes any difference.

Lastly, if the issue persists with another browser, try an incognito/private window and a different connection. This would help us narrow down the possible cause of this issue.

Keep us posted. We'll be looking out for your reply.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts