Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify won't play on desktop browser--but will on other devices on the same network

Spotify won't play on desktop browser--but will on other devices on the same network

Hi all,

I'm using the latest version of Chrome on a Windows 10 desktop, and am trying to access the Spotify web player. I'm able to do this on all my other devices (Android, iOS, Mac desktop, Mac laptop, and Windows laptop) with no problem, but on this particular device I'm either constantly looped back to the "Log in to Spotify" page or (new today) dumped onto a completely black page. I've tried using other browsers, opening an incognito tab, making sure I had protected content viewable, clearing my cache, and flushing my DNS. No go. I also get no options when I try to inspect the page itself and isolate the error.

Any help anyone has would be much appreciated; thanks! 

1 Reply

Hey @Ctarykraj.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Could you head over to our website and log in on your Account Page? See if that works. If it does, open this page in the same window. Hope that works!

If it doesn't could you send a screenshot of what you see in your screen? We'd also like to know if you can use the Spotify app which you can download here.

Let us know what you can find. Looking forward to your reply.

Have a nice day.

Suggested posts