Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify won't play previous track, it will just restart the actual one.

Solved!

Spotify won't play previous track, it will just restart the actual one.

So, I recently acquired spotify premium and bought some wireless bluetooth headset on amazon and it has some buttons on it such as next track/previous track call funcions etc. My problem is, whenever I press the previous track button it won't work, it will just restart the actual track. Next track button is working just fine, it skips the actual song to the next one. This is happening on my android phone, but it will also happen on my desktop with the spotify app (windows). I also have a wireless logitech headset and it has similar buttons with functions for previous track/next track etc. but it won't simply get me back to the previous song no matter how many times i press it.

Is there any fix for this or am i missing something? 

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

There is a simple and easy fix for this problem. All you have to do is turn "repeat" on. The Button Looks like this:

repeat_button.PNG

I hope this fixes your problem. If not, contact Me, another Community Member, or Spotify Support.

I Like Music

Cool

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

There is a simple and easy fix for this problem. All you have to do is turn "repeat" on. The Button Looks like this:

repeat_button.PNG

I hope this fixes your problem. If not, contact Me, another Community Member, or Spotify Support.

I Like Music

Cool

Yeah, but kinda don't want to have that option enabled always. Any other suggestions?

Unfortunately no, I've been having the same problem and turning Repeat on fixed it.

I Like Music

Cool

Suggested posts