Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify wrapped 2017

Solved!

Spotify wrapped 2017

Hello! I can't see my 2017 stats on Spotify. I only see 2 playlists and I really would like to see how many minutes of music did I stream and what genre.

Here is what I see:

spotifff.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @ferasea

The stats you're looking for were in a separate webpage called 2017wrapped.com, but it's no longer up. Sorry about that!

You can still see your playlists in Browse -> Wrapped.

However, if you're insterested in seeing information about your streaming habits, check ou this webpage! It's not covering a complete year (except for the "Top Artist" and "Top track" on Spotify Lifetime), but it's still pretty interesting. 🙂

Note: If you want more complete stats that won't disappear, then last.fm is a really nice website that monitors your listening habits and it can also suggest new things based on what you've heard.

Hope that helps! 🙂

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @ferasea

The stats you're looking for were in a separate webpage called 2017wrapped.com, but it's no longer up. Sorry about that!

You can still see your playlists in Browse -> Wrapped.

However, if you're insterested in seeing information about your streaming habits, check ou this webpage! It's not covering a complete year (except for the "Top Artist" and "Top track" on Spotify Lifetime), but it's still pretty interesting. 🙂

Note: If you want more complete stats that won't disappear, then last.fm is a really nice website that monitors your listening habits and it can also suggest new things based on what you've heard.

Hope that helps! 🙂

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts