Free

Country

USA

Device

iPhone 12 Pro

Operating System

iOS 17.1.1

My Question or Issue

Since last year, my Spotify wrapped and its graphics haven't moved automatically. I have to click through each slide manually and I've done everything from clearing my cache, logging out, and redownloading the app.

Top Answer
poodie

hi!!! if you have an iphone, go to your settings, search “reduce motion” and turn it off. that worked for me. hope this helps!

Top Answer
Lyubka

Hey there folks,

Thank you for your replies and reports.

Issues like this one could be caused by your phone’s settings for animations.

You can check out more detailed steps(including screenshots) on how to fix this on Android in this thread.

In case you're experiencing this on an iOS device - please follow @poodie 's  suggestion.

Hope this helps. Take care 🙂 

14 Replies

Hello, my spotify wrapped is kinda broken since there is no animation. The only thing I see is the last frame of every "story", can you reload it maybe?

My spotify wrapped doesnt have animations how do i fix it?

Dont know if me commenting will get us an answer faster🤞, but mine also does the same thing. It has done this since 2021, but 2020 the automation worked fine. 

024E7D84-9F7D-45C9-9442-BACFCCE1CEA8.png

I am having the exact problem, hopefully someone knows a solution

hello!! I have been trying to figure this out for hours and I finally got it. 

Make sure your “reduce motion” setting on your phone is OFF. I didn’t even realize mine was on, but as soon as it was off it started working. Also make sure your phone isn’t in low power mode. Hope this helps!

hi!!! if you have an iphone, go to your settings, search “reduce motion” and turn it off. that worked for me. hope this helps!

Plan

Premium student

Country

United States

Device

iPhone 13 Pro

Operating System

iOS 17

My Question or Issue

I was really excited to see my Spotify wrapped this year, however was disappointed when it was only a still slide show. My friends, however, have the little videos that play. I was confused as to why mine was just a slide show with no videos. Is there a way to fix this?

THANK YOU!!! it finally works 🫶 

THANK YOU to you too Poodie!! 💕

Hey guys, I figured it out thanks to another poster. I had to turn off the reduced motion feature on my phone and that fixed it 🙂

THANK YOU

I have no reduced motion feature on on my phone and it still does not work. Is there another solution?

Hey there folks,

Thank you for your replies and reports.

Issues like this one could be caused by your phone’s settings for animations.

You can check out more detailed steps(including screenshots) on how to fix this on Android in this thread.

In case you're experiencing this on an iOS device - please follow @poodie 's  suggestion.

Hope this helps. Take care 🙂 

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Plan

Premium

Country

France

Device

Personal Computer

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hi,

I'm having an issue with my Wrapped 2023: from the 5th part of the story (after the Favorite Song), the songs are still playing on audio but there's nothing happening on image, only displaying an Error message with the "Reload" button (which doesn't work).

Do you have an idea about what's going on?

Thanks!

Suggested posts