Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotily on Grace Digital internet radio?

Solved!

Spotily on Grace Digital internet radio?

I am enjoying my new radio. It would be perfect if I could get Spotify on it. Is this possible?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello!

Spotify isn't available for Grace Internet radio systems at present. For a list of the systems we are available on, check right here.

We would love to be available on a number of platforms in the future, however. Keep an eye on our blog for any updates.

Airhorn Enthusiast

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

As an aside supposedly the new Grace Digital Mondo + will be supporting Spotify natively but it hasnt been approved/signed off on yet.. But in the meantime you can chromecast Spotify to it...  Oftentimes i prefer streaming devices to support Spotify natively vs relying on a third party connection.. Using BT to connect oftentimes sounds crappy unless the AptX codec is supported.. which is still not on a lot of BT speakers and devices.. 

View solution in original post

27 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello!

Spotify isn't available for Grace Internet radio systems at present. For a list of the systems we are available on, check right here.

We would love to be available on a number of platforms in the future, however. Keep an eye on our blog for any updates.

Airhorn Enthusiast

I agree. The Grace platform should be supported!

Really want Spotti on Grace. Pretty please!!???

I too have added a Grace internet radio to my home sound system.  wish Spotify was available.

We really NEED Spotify on Grace Digital.....  Lets make it happen... 🙂

Any word on getting Spotify on Grace DIgital?  I'd like to buy one of their recievers but won't do it unless I can have spotify on it.

Thanks

I'd ask Grace Digital, its up to them to implement the Spotify app on their platform, the tools for them to do so are already out there. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi Guys,

Last week I sent an email to Grace Digital and told them that Spotify says the tool are available!  Grace replied that they are working on it....  So I guess we just have to wait and see...  I know that Rhapsody is available on the Grace products....  Grace is missing out by not having Spotify as part of their perks....

Another happy Grace Internet Radio user who would really like to see Spotify on Grace products, as the P*ndo*a title selection is woefully small. I sent an email to Grace on April 9, 2014 and they said they want to do it but have no release date. 

And also said:

It will most likely occur in 2015. 

😞

PLEASE add spotify to the Grace Mondo Radio 

Is the problem on Spotify's end, or Grace's end?  I asked Grace about Spotify, and they asked me to leave a comment on the Spotify blog.  It sounds like they're willing.

GREAT!!!!!  We truly need it.....  Hopefully it will be before 2015....  Lets keep the faith...

Really we need spotify in digital grace Mondo

@Antdog wrote:

PLEASE add spotify to the Grace Mondo Radio 

Any news regarding Spotify on Grace Digital Internet radio?   A previous post suggested this might be available in 2015.  Combining the best internet radio with the best music streaming service would be a dream come true for many music lovers, including our household.

Any news regarding Spotify on Grace Digital Internet radio?   You suggested this might be available in 2015.  Combining the best internet radio with the best music streaming service would be a dream come true for many music lovers, including our household.

Nothing yet.  I wonder whats taking them so long?  Smiley Sad

WHY isnt Spotify on the Grace Digital Internet radio platform?

Add Spotify. Is it so hard?

Note that with the free Plex Media Server installed on a computer on your network, you can add the Spotify channel to Plex. Though it doesn't make Spotify Radio (which sucks anyway, use Pandora) available, several other main Spotify options CAN be used from Grace Digital if you go to Media Players -> uPnP Servers -> Plex -> Spotify.

Suggested posts