Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Stats for artists in web version does not work any more

Solved!

Stats for artists in web version does not work any more

Plan

Premium - 3 month test version (definitely will be cancelled if the stats is not restored in its previous funcitionality in the browser version as I am mainly an artist user)

Country

Germany

Device

Desktop,Linux, Mozilla firefox browser

Operating System

Linux

My Question or Issue

The stats in spotify for artists in the browser version doesn't work any more. (And the phone app does not work on my older phone, so please don't tell me to use this one.)

For instance in a char  on the left hand side I have 12% female listeners, but on the right hand side in the other char I have 0 female, only male and unspecified. Also I can only see a small fraction of the countries and cities of the listeners compared to before - it is *the* most important feature for me to see all countries I am getting streams from. Moreover, for a new song it was showing 22 alltime streams and 2 streams in the last 28 days, even though the song was only up for 7 days, so why should it have more alltimes streams than in the last month??. Moreover it is not showing any streams from my country even though I have been streaming the song for a week. etc. etc.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @_The_Crow_

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this.

We suggest you contact Spotify for Artists, as they can help you further with the stats feature. Check out this page for more info.

Let us know if you have more questions.

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @_The_Crow_

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this.

We suggest you contact Spotify for Artists, as they can help you further with the stats feature. Check out this page for more info.

Let us know if you have more questions.

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts