Premium

Country

Uruguay

Device

Huawei

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

Hi! I'm an artist (Bufón) and a week ago, I noticed a big drop of listeners on my Spotify for Artists dashboard. My band was in his all-time listeners peak and all of a sudden it went down. Investigating the data, I managed to figure out what was happening: our 2-3 most popular songs were getting most of their streams on Spotify Radio. From one day to another, these streams descreased by 60-70%. Is there any explanation to that? As I said, it was not a slow thing, it all went down in the blink of an eye. Am I doing something wrong? Thank you very much!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @gabrieluruguay

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

Here we're more experienced to deal with issues with the app itself and other user-realted troubleshooting. We suggest you get in touch with our team at Spotify for Artists. These folks specialize in queries submitted to Spotify by artists and content creators.

They should be able to help you more specifically with the issue you’re addressing. 

You can reach out to them here.    

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @gabrieluruguay

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

Here we're more experienced to deal with issues with the app itself and other user-realted troubleshooting. We suggest you get in touch with our team at Spotify for Artists. These folks specialize in queries submitted to Spotify by artists and content creators.

They should be able to help you more specifically with the issue you’re addressing. 

You can reach out to them here.    

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts