Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Symbian] Is Spotify Mobile Free for Nokia?

Solved!

[Symbian] Is Spotify Mobile Free for Nokia?

Hi, I just downloaded Spotify Mobile for my Nokia phone. When I pulled up my Spotify playlist on my computer it said "You are now using Spotify Premium!" When I hear the word "Premium" I automatically think "pay us". So is Spotify for Nokia Free?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

You have run into the Spotify Premium trial. When an free account is logged into a mobile device for the first time, you automatically given a 48 hour trial of Spotify Premium - No payment needed. This should be mentioned within the description of the application on the Marketplace.
Airhorn Enthusiast

View solution in original post

5 Replies

The app is Free, although you must have a Premium Account to play music on your mobile.
Marked as solution

You have run into the Spotify Premium trial. When an free account is logged into a mobile device for the first time, you automatically given a 48 hour trial of Spotify Premium - No payment needed. This should be mentioned within the description of the application on the Marketplace.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Replying to old thread. 

Now that spotify is free on both android and ios, why isn't it free for symbian users?

I think because there is no Radio option. 

But I would like an update too - WP app use for free + some extra features available on other OS'es. 

Last.fm: RockYourSocksxX
Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious.
• Brendan Gill

{#sNUFFLz*burpZ}..wott iz 'symbian' ?...

shambles out 4@p
..sent from my (still rockin') 808 Pureview

Suggested posts