Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Symbian] Nokia E5 - Playlists / tracks not syncing for offline mode

[Symbian] Nokia E5 - Playlists / tracks not syncing for offline mode

O/S: Symbian

Model: Nokia E5 

Memory available: 32 GB Micro-SD

Connection: Via wi-fi broadband 50+mb

So the title says it all. I have 32gb SD card. After numerous device wipes etc I am still unable to sync any decent amount of music. It selects random tracks from some playlists and will allow me to play them. But 99% remains unavailable and some of the tracks indicated as having synced will not play. I have checked the memory available and I now only have 4.4gb remaining and yet only a handful of tracks that will actually play. In addition, it seems every time I try to sync... it drops some of the tracks that were working.

Kind regards,

Tom

2 Replies

Just did another wipe and left to sync overnight. I get the Sync failed msg when I open in the morning. Some tracks are listed as having synced but none of them will play. I check the memory usage and I only have 572mb left out of 32gb. So its downloading and storing a lot of data... but I can't play any of it.

Time for a refund I think.

Create a test playlist which only has like 10 songs. Can you get it to work with that playlist? If yes then create one for 50 etc. until you can't get it to work anymore.

Suggested posts