Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

TWO USER NUMBERS IN ONE ACCOUNT - HELP PLEASE!!!!!

TWO USER NUMBERS IN ONE ACCOUNT - HELP PLEASE!!!!!

Over a week ago I logged in on Spotify and realized that all my playlists had disappeared. At first I thought it was only a problem with my playlists but after a while I realized the problem was that I suddenly had a new user number. Two of my playlists were public, so I could find them through my friends who were following it - but they appeared as belonging to a user number: 1115240383, instead of belonging to my name. I checked my user number today again and I saw that mine now is a different one: 11158860445. BUT I HAVEN'T CHANGED ANYTHING!!

It's like a new account has been created from my old account, because I still log in with my same e-mail, password, facebook account, whatever I need to log in.

What can I do? I just want my private playlists back. Besides, I don't have any follower now because all my friends follow this weird user number, and I don't follow anyone because all the bands I used to follow (which are linked to my Facebook account) appeared on the other user number. I don't care about that but it just shows that there are two user numbers in one account.

Please, HELP! I sent messages to the Spotify team, but I haven't received anything. And I can't find anything like this in the forum.

THAAAANKS.

1 Reply

I would suggest that you get in touch with Spotify support directly so they can assist you further with this. There are several ways to get in touch!

If you have Twitter, following and dropping a Tweet to @SpotifyCares (English), @SpotifyAyuda (Spanish) or @SpotifyAjuda (Portuguese) is often the fastest way to get a reply and they can deal with the majority of issues excluding payment/billing issues.

Alternatively, you can email them (in any language) using the online contact form. There is also a special contact form if you can't remember your login details or the email address on your account is incorrect. The contact form support team should be able to handle absolutely any issue you are having!

When getting in touch via the contact forms, if you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the support agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts