Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Text in credit card warning box orange

Text in credit card warning box orange

MkzQAzW.png

Text and background in warningbox are both orange.

HTML:

<div class="alert alert-warning alert-subscription alert-expiry "><p><strong>Your card's about to expire.</strong>
To keep Premium, please <a href="/no/account/subscription/change-payment/">update your payment details</a>.
</p></div>

CSS:

.card .alert-expiry {
color: #f59b23;
}

Tested in Chrome and firefox. It looks the same (text unreadble without selecting)
6 Replies

Hey @powergitt

Have you tried clearing your browsers cache? or tried running without plugins? Do you still get the orange box?

Yes, because the stylesheet is still overriding the color. This post is ment for those who maintain spotify's web pages. If you open the page in developer mode in chrome and correct the colors manually, the text is readble.

If Spotify has not changed the css file in the last hour or so, clearing my cache won't do much. But for good measure i checked that firefox did not have any cached items from Spotify before i opened the page to confirm the rendering of the page there also. 

oh, btw. Css property 

.card .alert-expiry a

Aslo changes the link to orange, so that also needs to be fixed.

@powergitt

Awesome! ill be sure to escalate this 🙂

Cool! You can see here the text is readable with the two css properties changed

fixed.png

Hey there, @powergitt

This is a really helpful report. I just wanted to say thanks for getting in touch and letting us know!

We'll give you a shout if we need any further clarification on your method, but we'll get this reported to the developers. 

Here's a relevant track to jam to in the meantime: https://open.spotify.com/track/6fUDNcmsnnUVyOtEnA9xdC

Jake

Hey @powergitt,

This should now be fixed.

Let us know in case it starts misbehaving again.

We'll be right here to help.

Thanks!

Suggested posts