Premium

Country

USA

Device

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

A day or two ago I got a pop up notification in the app suggesting that I listen to a play list call The Edge of _something_. At the time I was in the middle of listening to something and figured I'd come back to it later but now I am unable to figure out what it was and can't tell anyway to see what that old notification was. The suggested playlist does not show up in the 'Playlists made Just For You' Section or anywhere else as far as I can see. Anywhere else that I can figure out what that was?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Yes, that was a little test we ran to suggest a genre playlist for a genre you seem to like. The popup was the thing, but if you tell me your username I can look up which genre we picked for you.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey @mhenrycraft! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

Hmm, that sounds weird.

The message wasn't because of an playlist I think, it could be the message that pops when you use Spotify Connect. 

Because you are using an Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. ^^

Peace

Marked as solution

Yes, that was a little test we ran to suggest a genre playlist for a genre you seem to like. The popup was the thing, but if you tell me your username I can look up which genre we picked for you.

Thank you! My username is mhcraft or *snip*

Suggested posts