Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Time Capsule Playlist is messed up

Time Capsule Playlist is messed up

Spotify automatically made a Time Capsule playlist for me, which is a pretty cool concept I'd love to see done right. However... as you can see from looking at the playlist even though they already had my birthday they just kind of picked songs at random that I've listened to. I don't think my teenage years included both "Thunderstruck" by AC/DC and "Demons" by Imagine Dragons. Is there a way to remake it maybe?

4 Replies

Same issue here, the songs that I listen to during festive season is also included -.- .

Any way to edit it ?

Mine is probably just 15 years or so off :-). I'm listening a lot of 70s, 80s, 90s..... Different stiles Rock, Jazz, .... Time capsule stuck with 90s exclusively and mostly Metal....

I waited 2 months hoping it will reset itself, no luck. I chatted with support and they said colleciton is not even related to your birthday, but mostly what you listen..... Not sure the person responded to me was really understanding how it works. There is no way of resettig or updating it regularly. What's the point then? You stack forever with same 30 songs over and over again. There should be an option at least manually initiate refresh for this list. Good idea, poor implementation.

I believe the Time Capsule is just getting music you would like from a selected time period, it's not about what you used to listen to but what they think you would like

I also what to know how to get it to update as my tastes have changed significantly from what I used for Spotify when my time capsule was created! I can't find an answer anywhere!!

Is there any update on this? I also think it would be great to get the TimeCapsule playlist updated with different songs every few weeks or so

Suggested posts