Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Top Tracks does not refresh on Sonos

Top Tracks does not refresh on Sonos

Hi

I am using Spotify on Sonos and the 123 Top Tracks is not refreshing.

I have spoken to Sonos and thier response was as follows

After having investigated this thoroughly we have identified the issue to be with the Spotify Top Tracks app itself.

We have spoken with Spotify about this as well and would like to kindly request you contact Spotify Support for this matter as it is out of our hands.

Are you able to help fix this issue?

Thanks

Eric...

55 Replies

Is this top tracks for Spotify or your own top tracks that are broken? (Sorry, non-Sonos owner :P)

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

its Top Tracks for Spotify inside the Sonos app.

Sonos have checked and they say its an issue with the Spotify app and not the sonos app.

Will see if I can find out anything else about this from the Spotify team for you. 

Peter

Peter

Hi guys. We're working to figure out the source of the issue but we're aware of the Top Tracks problem in Sonos. We'll update you as soon as we have more info. 

Hi Any update on getting this issue fixed?

Thanks

Eric...

Hey @ICULOOKN . Thanks for bumping this thread. I just checked and we're still trying to reproduce this issue internally. I've asked for a progress update and will get back to this thread shortly.

Hello - I'd like to bump this thread as well please. 

Ever since reconnecting to Spotify through my Sonos, the Top Tracks list hasn't changed!

Hey @Aerouk . Welcome to the community! We're still investigating. I'll ask about an update now. 

Thanks for looking into an update Rorey. I am having this issue as well. Keep us posted.

Hi @

Has there been any feedback on this yet?

Cheers

We're working on it @Aerouk but its a little trickier than we originally thought. We believe this issue may take some time to fix. Stay tuned!

Hi

Could you please provide an update. 

Been 5 months since this issue was raised. Is there something that Spotify is waiting on to fix this issue? new version? Does Sonos need to implement Spotify connect to fix this? i.e should we be hassling Sonos as well?

Just a little more info would be great.

Thanks

@ICULOOKN wrote:

Hi

Could you please provide an update. 

Been 5 months since this issue was raised. Is there something that Spotify is waiting on to fix this issue? new version? Does Sonos need to implement Spotify connect to fix this? i.e should we be hassling Sonos as well?

Just a little more info would be great.

Thanks

I don't think it would do any harm 😉 

If they point the finger at Spotify, then so be it! 

Peter

Peter

Sure, I can ask Sonos to reply as well, but I still would like to know from Spotify if the problem will be addressed and when?

Looking at some of the other forum posts on Spotify and Sonos forums around the announcements by Spotify around Spotify Connect", sounds like there is a pissing match going on between the 2 companies. I hope that both don't loose sight that it should be about  providing a great customer experience and not who is has the biggest d$ck. You both need each other, so please work together to provide the best possible integrated experience

Hi there, any news? I am having this issue as well.

I would like an update on this as well. It's annoying.

Any update yet?

We will just keep asking 🙂

I would like to bump this issue aswell - I've been accepting it for months, today I decided to hit Google and this was the top hit. Could we please get an update?

Hi

Could we have a Christmas gift and provide an update?

We just keep asking until someone from Spotify answers with an update on when this will be fixed?

Thanks

Eric....

Suggested posts