Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Top (most played) tracks

Solved!

Top (most played) tracks

Plan

Premium

Country

UK

Device

iPhone SE

My Question or Issue

Is there a way to get a list of my most played tracks (ever, and/or over a specific time period)?  I really like having this information. When I googled this I found one site offering it but it doesn't seem that legit - https://www.altpress.com/news/spotify_top_songs_artists_list/ 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi, Danelle.

I used to use the site you mention, but a few months ago I discovered this page where you can login and see your favorite top 50 tracks and artists of the last four weeks, last six months and... always! It doesn't create a playlist, but you can make it manually. In fact, it gives the same information as the site you found, but it's more aesthetic.

I hope it works.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

just tried that website and it does work! you're asked to log into your account then it brings up a list of your top played tracks and artist in short term and long term

im not sure if it'll still work but you could try looking up Spotify 2018 wrapped up and it tells you your top tracks of the year

What I’m worried about is putting my login details into some random website
- do you trust it?

Hey @danelle20127.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Check out spotify.me. It's a page that will show you some statistics about your listening behavior. Maybe not as detailed as you'd like but perhaps it's something you'd like to see 🙂

Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

Marked as solution

Hi, Danelle.

I used to use the site you mention, but a few months ago I discovered this page where you can login and see your favorite top 50 tracks and artists of the last four weeks, last six months and... always! It doesn't create a playlist, but you can make it manually. In fact, it gives the same information as the site you found, but it's more aesthetic.

I hope it works.

Suggested posts