Free/Premium

Country

Sweden

Device

Sony XZ1

Operating System

Andriod 8.0.0

My Question or Issue

Track info lag one song, always the previus song displayed in the VW infotainment system when using bluetooth and Spotify app Version 8.4.77.779. 

When unistall the latest versions and using version 4.2.0752 that original stored in the device, it works fine and correct track info is displayed.

This is realy annoying.

Any idé what could be wrong?

4 Replies

Hey @Helmet76.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

This is an issue which we are aware of and which we have reported to our tech team, who are currently looking into a fix for it.

In the meantime, we suggest you head over to the dedicated thread here and leave the information that's been requested, as well as clicking +VOTE to show that you are experiencing the issue.

Hope that helps! Let us know if there's anything else you need help with 🙂

Hello,

When I connect my phone to my vehicle via bluetooth, no song is displayed for the first track I play.  When the next track starts playing, the previous song/artist/album info is displayed.  This continues for track after track, always displaying the info for the previous track.

Mate 20 pro . My car is a VW MK7. 

Hi!
Same issue as I have
Please send a report also to the support and explain your issue.

android-support@spotify.com

Since yesterday (Spotify 8.5.43.724 update 29 jan 20, Android 10, Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S on MIUI 11) the problem seems solved

Suggested posts