Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Track is unavailable problem

Track is unavailable problem

Hi,

I encountered serious problems in my Spotify desktop windows player, after I updated to the latest version. When I try to play a song it says "This track is not available. If you have the file on your computer, you can import it"

I don't know why is this happening? The problem started after I updated to the latest version. So, I went back to the older version by uninstalling and reinstalling the player, but after a while the player updates automatically and the problems starts again.

I can't use the web player anymore and I do have a premium account. Please fix this solution.

16 Replies

Same for me. no tracks works.

"Det går inte att spela upp den aktuella låten"

Also Premium customer.

Same problem here, and another friend of mine is having the same problem! We both are Premium users also.

Please fix it! 😞

Same here.  I had this problem a couple of weeks ago but it stopped, and now it's happening again.  I'm a Premium member too and I'm really getting frustrated.

Same here. Http links of songs and playlists are not working when launched from a link on mobile phone or on PC in the web browser. It's just loading forever. Premium user

Jumpin into this thread as well with the same issue. Been happeing for about 3 weeks now, mobile works, web app (barely) works, but the desktop app always says the tracks are unavalible.

I have tried:

Uninstalling and reinstalling (including combing the registry and temp files)

Turning off High Quality Streaming

Turning on Offline Mode and back off

Waving a dead chicken over my PC

pretty much everything short of reimaging. My PC at home had the same issue for about 2 weeks but it magiclly fixed its self some time last week (its windows 10)

Current affected machine: Windows 7 x64 Ent with a Premium Spotify membership (automatic renew)

still not fixed?

I am having this issue now, after installing Spotify on my new Windows 10 PC.  It worked fine for 2 days, but today it just skips through all songs, saying each one can't be played.  Did anyone figure out what to do to fix this?

I get this message in swedish "det går inte att spela upp den aktuella låten" ;(

My win7 pc is behind firewall and it is Spotify Free account. 

Other songs work but many song can not be played or I hear only first 5 seconds then it stops.

How to fix?

I've had this problem for two days on my spotify premium accout. Not clear why some songs and not others are playing. THis is the case for songs I have on playlists but aren't dowloaded as well as any songs from general spotify created playlists. Is there a fix, where is it, and what to do.

NEED MY MUSIC I PAY FOR ASAP

Capture.PNG

I can't listen to any song, not even the ones I already have downloaded on my computer, I'm a Premium user...and I'm paying for nothing.

This specific track is not playing in the Windows app for me:

https://open.spotify.com/track/3n4ow4XGzwSIPxA3JHLF9p

But it will play in the web app. What is going on? 

Please help!

Where do you ask a new question on here? All I see is the previous questions and a place to reply.

Öööhhh, isn't anyone from Spotify answering this question? Is it up to the users to solve it themselves? Not that impressive when you are paying for an premium account....

This problem is still happening! Please fix it, Spotify.

I had the same. Restarted PC. Got message than Windows firewall blocked spotify.

Alowed spotify in the firewall. Works fine now.

Suggested posts