Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Transform local files to online one

Solved!

Transform local files to online one

Hi,

I encountered a problem with my windows phone. Indeed there is no solution to sync local files with my windows phone when it is possible for Android or IOS phones.

So to solve the problem I'm trying to create a playlist of spotify hosted music with the same name and with the same artist. I could do it manually except that it is for more than 600 music.

I tried to do it through an Itunes playlist but the problem is the same. Even with this website : http://www.ivyishere.org/ivy

Is there a way to do it ?

Is there a way to do local files sync into windows phone 8 ?

Thank you for reading my post.

Kind regards.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Sounds like something was wrong with your CSV file. Why didn't you just import your itunes playlists directly? Take a look at the video in the main page for some information on usage.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Local fies can't be synched to a win phone. Converting your itunes playlists using Ivy is probably the easiest way to proceed. You say you tried Ivy - why didn't it work?

It told me :

Something went wrong while parsing your CSV file. Check if the formatting is following the specifications!

Do you think there is a problem with some of my music ?

Kind regards

Marked as solution

Sounds like something was wrong with your CSV file. Why didn't you just import your itunes playlists directly? Take a look at the video in the main page for some information on usage.

Indeed there was an error with my file. I just changed the output file to XML and it fix the issue.

Thank you for your help 😉

Kind regards

Awesome. Enjoy your music 🙂

Suggested posts