Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Turn off AUTOPLAY-by-default on Xbox app

Turn off AUTOPLAY-by-default on Xbox app

If Autoplay is turned off in the Mobile (and also Desktop) app, but then you use the Devices menu to hand off to the Xbox app, Autoplay is added by default and the Queue changes to a random playlist of autoplay songs.

2 Replies

Agreed. I can't tell you how annoyed I am that Spotify just keeps playing after albums end. At least let me turn off the continuous play feature

Hi folks,

We've moved the post to this help board because there's already a feature which allows you to disable AutoPlay on external devices. More information here

This can be done from the desktop app > Settings > Autoplay similar songs when your music ends on other devices. If you're not able to see that specific setting, please make sure your app is updated to the latest version. 

Also, if you're having this issue only when you start playback from one device and then transfer it to the Xbox, then it may be related to this ongoing issue. 

If that's the case, please leave your device information and add your Vote+ In that thread we'll share all updates related to this issue, so please keep an eye on it.

Let us know if you have any questions.

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts