Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Two songs keep getting disappearing from my playlist.

Two songs keep getting disappearing from my playlist.

Plan

Premium

Country

UK

Device

Google pixel 2, Desktop PC

Operating System

Android Oreo and Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Two of the most recent songs added to my playlist keep disappearing. When I try to add them back they say they are already there. However even when I press add anyway they don't show up. When I reset my devices they show up but then disappear after a bit of listening. 

5 Replies

Hey @willyd113! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

That's odd.

The may get removed by the label/rightholder for some reason. Be sure to activate the option 'Show unavailable Songs' in your settings. The songs should be greyed out if they got removed by the label.

Let me know how it goes! ^^

Peace

Unfortunately showing unplayable so gs did not help. I was able to search and play the sings and they are still downloaded but they are not in my playlist my playlist is very large could it be to do with that?

@willyd113 

How big is your playlist?

The size of the playlist shouldn't be the problem usually.

Peace

I worked out the songs were not removed from the playlist, however, the playlist was reshuffled without my knowledge. This meant that my songs werent where they should be. it also says that songs i added to the playlist a long time ago were added 2 days ago.

Hey @willyd113.

Perhaps your playlist is a bit broken. What you could try is create a new playlist and drag all songs in there.

We hope that will stop your playlist from rearranging. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

Suggested posts