Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Two songs play at same time

Solved!

Two songs play at same time

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask buuuut..... Occasionally when listening to Spotify using play.spotify.com, another song starts playing at the same time. When I press pause, one of the songs stop but the other continues to play. At first I thought it was just an awful remix of a song but then after it happening again I relised something was wrong.

I am using the latest version of Chrome running on windows 10. Has anyone else had this problem? If so how did they fix it? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I had this problem and I was just able to resolve it. Go into your router settings and disable QoS (on my router is was labeled as Media Prioritization) then reboot your router.

Hope this works for you as it did for me.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

I have the same problem as well.

On mac and on windows.  Both are playing off https://play.spotify.com/.

I couldn't find anywhere to report this to spotify, I even had some screen shots and extra information that could help. 

Glad that its not just me though 🙂

I have this problem too, it's really irritating. None of my other friends seem to have this problem, just me. If anyone has worked out a solution, I'd be grateful if you could let me know, thanks 🙂

I suspect it is the player on the browser that is caching two songs at the
same time. I haven't found a solution. I just pause the music and let the
other song play for a while. After 30s or so it will stop then I resume my
Playlist.

Thank you [😊]
Marked as solution

I had this problem and I was just able to resolve it. Go into your router settings and disable QoS (on my router is was labeled as Media Prioritization) then reboot your router.

Hope this works for you as it did for me.

Suggested posts