Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

URGENT problem with a podcast

URGENT problem with a podcast

Plan

Free

Country

Bulgaria

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hello. I recently started a podcast and I am using Anchor to distribute it. Today I received a message that my podcast is on Spotify. But when I searched for it I see only the last episode as a playlist. The playlist does not contain only the podcast last episode but also all of my audio files on my laptop. I don't know how's that possible having in mind that I did not upload these files anywhere. They are only on my laptop.

The name of the podcast is "Silviya's Writing Nook". They sent me this address for the podcast: https://open.spotify.com/show/2g3u0aKwR2srIYErJF1QOp

I wrote them to stop distribution but don't know how long it will take.

On every other platform, I don't have problems. There are only the podcast episodes. Don't know why this happened with Spotify? I have installed Spotify for Windows 10 on my laptop.

When I search for the podcast on my phone there are no results! What's going on?

1 Reply

Found the reason 🙂 The mistake is mine! I just found out that I can browse my local files through the Spotify app on my laptop 🙂 I should have searched before writing but everything is ok!

Suggested posts