Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Un-realsted artists playing on radio

Un-realsted artists playing on radio

so i know of this band from the UK that is rather mellow but unique, more like john mayer and dave mathews, jimmy hindrex etc. so i put that on, and i get japanese artists and soundracks... i don't want that. i want music that fits the artist i put in (artist being Bôa) but i specifically put in that artist expecting more artist from the uk undergound not artist that have conections to japan and anime. and yes they did ONE song for an anime called Serial Experiments Lain, but that is not why i listen to them. please fix this or help me find a way to override what it sellects. i want to ban all music that does not sound like this artist. even Nirvana would be closer tan uteda or the silent hill sound track... 

you have no issues with lucy rose, why do you have issues with this artist. OH she is another similar artist.... 

1 Reply

I have the same problem, any idea on how to fix this? Like...don't get me wrong, I even like some of the japanese songs but they are not like Boa, it doesn't seem like their radio. It's like he said, we need more uk underground bands, The Verve or even Blur could be more likely to be in the Boa radio!

Suggested posts