Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to Unkudo kudos

Solved!

Unable to Unkudo kudos

This is pretty meta...But not possible to un-kudo posts that you kudo. You kudo?

For example, I clicked on a "solution" you provided to some poor guys technicallissue -- even tho it was a bad one.

Hate to be mr negative-hindsight here, but why wasn't that implemented from the get-go? Have none of your devs ever been on Reddit? Facebook? Youtube comment section? It's like you looked at the wheel and thought to yourselves it should be triagular instead of round.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there and welcome to the community,

Revoking kudos and unmarking solutions is a bit hidden here. First you need to refresh the page to be able to revoke.

After you refreshed the page, head to options of the specific message then revoke kudos. The same trick can be done for unmarking an answer as the solution.

5710015d44e76

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there and welcome to the community,

Revoking kudos and unmarking solutions is a bit hidden here. First you need to refresh the page to be able to revoke.

After you refreshed the page, head to options of the specific message then revoke kudos. The same trick can be done for unmarking an answer as the solution.

5710015d44e76

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

Awesome ty for the help Jordi. Yes probably Thumbs UP/DOWN toggle would be more intuitive.

Suggested posts