Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to play certain songs / find certain Albums

Solved!

Unable to play certain songs / find certain Albums

Hey,

Im having trouble finding/playing certain songs on spotify (web, program and app). For example Birdy - Wings ( Nu:logic Remix). I cant find the song or the album using any of spotify's search engines. The only way for me to get to this song/album is using my internet browser.

which gives me a link ( https://play.spotify.com/album/7BbBGDiPOmSoNly0iUR9m7 ) to the album on the web player ( Fire Within (Essential Edition) ) where i can play almost every song except the one im looking for.

I cant find the album/song when i type the exact same same in spotify's seach bar.

My questions:

Does it have anything to do why me living in Austria and the song is just not being available for me ?

Does this happen to due to the fact im using spotify FREE ? 

Will i have access to it when I purchase PREMIUM ?

How can i fix this if its an internal problem ?

Greetings Narv1k

album.PNG
cantselect.PNG
searchalbum.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there and welcome to the community,

It looks like that track is not available yet in your country. That is why it is not appearing in search and is greyed out.

You can read more about missing music in the music FAQ.Take particular note of the fifth point (The music / artist I'm looking for isn't on Spotify. Now what?!).

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there and welcome to the community,

It looks like that track is not available yet in your country. That is why it is not appearing in search and is greyed out.

You can read more about missing music in the music FAQ.Take particular note of the fifth point (The music / artist I'm looking for isn't on Spotify. Now what?!).

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

Hey mate,

ty for your quick response. I should have checked the FAQ beforhand. Im sorry.

Suggested posts