NEXT STEP

Unable to play song

Unable to play song

Plan

Free

Country

US

Device

Device independent, tried it on a laptop and my phone.

I also liked the song without effect.

Operating System

iOS and Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I ain't able to find the song: Go back to the Zoo - Electric.

I can find the band.

When I see it in a playlist it is greyed out, everything else in the playlist I can play.

Could it be country related?

I really would like to be able te play it.

PLease help. Thanks in advance!

1 Reply

Hi @CScovell,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

If a track is greyed out, it means that it’s currently unavailable in your country. Availability of music on Spotify can vary over time and between countries, depending on agreements between Spotify and rights holders, such as artists or record labels.

You can also use this tool to check album availability on Spotify across different countries, by dragging the album artwork from Spotify to somewhere on the webpage, or by copying and pasting the album URI into its search field. When I tried dragging the artwork from the Benny Blisto album by Go Back To The Zoo into this tool in my web browser, it showed that the album (which contains "Electric") is currently unavailable in the United States.

Spotify adds new content every day, so if you can’t find something you’re looking for right now, it may appear (or reappear) soon. In the meantime, you can import a local file to your Spotify library if you have this song as a file on your computer.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts