Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to play songs + personal playlists don't load

Solved!

Unable to play songs + personal playlists don't load

Hi! As I've had this problem for over a week and haven't yet seen a thread about it, I decided to make my own.

So, yeah, about a week ago I noticed my primary playlist was loading for an eternity (the general site still seems to work though) and it doesn't ever seem to stop. Strange, I thought. Furthermore when I checked my other playlists made by Spotify/etc., they load but whenever I click on a song it just stays on 0:00 forever. And as I said earlier, this has lasted for over a week.
I've cleared my cache several times and I've made sure it's not a HTTPS problem. I really have no idea what's going on and how I'm supposed to solve it. 
Thanks in advance! x

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Ok, i turned off adblock plus for play.spotify.com, then swichted it on again and it started to work. Just 3-4 playlist (out of dozens) continue to freeze, others works just fine.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Same here, just that some playlists works - some songs on different lists starts to play, but without sound.
Clearing cache dosen't take effect.
Marked as solution

Ok, i turned off adblock plus for play.spotify.com, then swichted it on again and it started to work. Just 3-4 playlist (out of dozens) continue to freeze, others works just fine.

I have Adblock too so I'm gonna try that! Thank you~

Edit: Holy crap, it worked! Thank you so much, I would have never come up with it myself. x

Suggested posts