Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unnecessary

Solved!

Unnecessary

I have been having problems with my Spotify. At random times my Spotify will unnecessarily skip songs that can be played. But this only started happening when I started premium. Please help.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello and welcome to the Spotify Community!
im sorry that you have issues with spotify. Which device do you use? Is this happening on all of your devices? Have you already tried a clean reinstallation?

Please answer if this doesn't help you so i'll continue my research for this problem or i'll lead this directly to the spotify team

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

If i helped you don't forget to leave a "Kudo" or "Accept as Solution".

( Twitter // Spotify )

What is a Spotify Rock Star and how do i become one?

Im not a Spotify Employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello and welcome to the Spotify Community!
im sorry that you have issues with spotify. Which device do you use? Is this happening on all of your devices? Have you already tried a clean reinstallation?

Please answer if this doesn't help you so i'll continue my research for this problem or i'll lead this directly to the spotify team

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

( Twitter // Spotify )

@Amarro there's one certain song that's being skipped and it's Chandelier - Liam Keegan Remix but there's nothing wrong with it as far as I know

Well is it on other devices too? Some songs are just not avaiable in some countries. If you'd like you can download the song anywhere and add it to 'local files', then you can add this song to any playlist and it'll also sync with your other devices, you just need to be logged into the same wifi and both devices (syncing and synced) need to be turned on ๐Ÿ™‚

hope i helped you, have a great weekend!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

( Twitter // Spotify )

Suggested posts