Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Unspecified] Facebook Login on a Palm Pixi

Solved!

[Unspecified] Facebook Login on a Palm Pixi

Hello,

I have always used my facebook account to log onto Spotify and I just downloaded app for my new Palm Pixi and when I use my Facebook account to login it is saying that the username and password aren't recognized. I've tried this a billion times and I know that everythingt was entered correctly. Was hoping I could get some help. Thanks!

Amy

Edit: Unspecified/not suitable for this area.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I've found a solution:

You have to set a password for devices without Facebook.

So go to:

https://www.spotify.com/account/set-device-password/

Set your password.

Then when you're all done, go to your name in the top right, go 'Overview'.

The number next to Username: is your username on the webOS app and the password is the password you set before.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

My Palm Pre has the same problem.

Just because the platform isn't very active, it'd be great if you could just make it work Spotify. Otherwise, please let me create an account!

I am having the same problem.  I had an HTC but had to switch back to my pixie due to some issues.  I have always logged in with facebook but now it's not recognizing my account on the palm.  It seems as simple as setting up an account with spotify instead of logging in with facebook but I can't find any way to change it.  Any luck?

Thanks,

Taylor

Marked as solution

I've found a solution:

You have to set a password for devices without Facebook.

So go to:

https://www.spotify.com/account/set-device-password/

Set your password.

Then when you're all done, go to your name in the top right, go 'Overview'.

The number next to Username: is your username on the webOS app and the password is the password you set before.

Thanks for the info but I wonder how did you find this link? I login to the account and I never see the option in the account.

That link can be found right here.

Airhorn Enthusiast

THANK YOU for your help. I am now able to log on from my phone. 😄 Thanks a ton!

Suggested posts