Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Updating Top Tracks 123

Updating Top Tracks 123

Hi I am a Spotify Premium Customer and I use a Sonos setup to connect/play through my stereo system However even though I been using Spotify for several months now, the Top Tracks 123 tracks have never up-dated How do I do this or why isn't it austomatic? Cheers Warren
6 Replies

@wl4 wrote:
Hi I am a Spotify Premium Customer and I use a Sonos setup to connect/play through my stereo system However even though I been using Spotify for several months now, the Top Tracks 123 tracks have never up-dated How do I do this or why isn't it austomatic? Cheers Warren

Hey Warren 🙂 

Going to move your post over into its own topic since it is not requesting a device reset. 

Is it the Top Tracks on your desktop spotify or on Sonos that are not updating? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I have the same issue. Spotify app updates properly. It is the SONOS controller that doesn't show the updated Spotify 123 tracks

@scubagarth wrote:

I have the same issue. Spotify app updates properly. It is the SONOS controller that doesn't show the updated Spotify 123 tracks

Hey 🙂

If that is a Sonos application, you would need to get in touch with Sonos for support unfortunately since those applications are not made by Spotify. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

What is really weird, is that I clicked on the down arrow beside the 123 Top Tracks in the SONOS list, and then "replace queue". It actually populated the queue with the lastest tracks from the top list that show in my Spotify app. 

But clicking on the 123 Top Tracks to show the songs inside... it shows an OLD list of songs. I can't seem to find a way to update that list, which is strange. 

At least I can make a workaround using the "replace queue" function, and then manage the SONOS playlist from there.

Yes, figured as much. The Spotify app is top notch, for sure. I wish I could push to SONOS from there 🙂

My only real issue with Spotify is that there isn't a non-explicit option to enable when my kids are around... Slacker is much nicer in this regard (but I hate their app)

Sonos refers the problem to the Spotift App, see mail below from my logged topic:

Also, when reading different forum several persons has this problem, inkluding my friends using the system.

This needs to be solved...

Question   Reference #130317-000045

Summary: 

ESC     Spotify "toplist" does not update

Product Level 1: 

Music     Services

Product Level 2: 

Spotify

Category Level 1: 

Not     Working

Date Created: 

03/17/2013     03:38 AM

Last Updated: 

07/23/2013     05:46 AM

XX   

Discussion   Thread

Response   Via Email (David)

07/12/2013 05:40 AM

Dear   Sonos Customer,

We are sending you this email in regards to an incident you logged with us   concerning the Top Tracks in Sonos not updating correctly with the Spotify   client causing discrepancies.

After having investigated this thoroughly we have identified the issue to be   with the Spotify Top Tracks app.

We have spoken with Spotify about this as well and would like to kindly   request you contact Spotify Support for this matter as it is out of our   hands.

If you have any questions about this you are of course more then welcome to   get back to us however Spotify may be better placed to answer those   questions.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sonos Support.

Response   Via Email (David)

03/26/2013 05:25 AM

Dear   Daniel,

Thank you for contacting Sonos technical support.

My name is David, I'm one of the Senior Tech support agents here at Sonos and   my colleague asked me to have a look at your incident.

We are aware of an issue where the top tracks in Spotify app do not always   match those found in Sonos and this is being investigated.

I do not have any real updates at the moment but will keep your ticket open   to make sure we keep you informed.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

Thanks and regards,

David
  Sonos Support

Suggested posts