Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[WP 7.0] Make app available for Ireland

[WP 7.0] Make app available for Ireland

Hi guys,

Spotify just launched in Ireland (congrats) and I would like you to shut up and take my money for a premuim account. However I cannot access the mobile app for Windows Phone. I have tried via the web marketplace, m.spotify.com and the phone marketplace but it does not show. Any ETA on when this will be added for Ireland?

Cheers!

5 Replies

Yep was looking for it.

Even the main spotify website is still claiming its not available in ireland yet

+1

I've just been trying spotify on my nexus 7 and I like!

The WP7 app needs to be updated to include in the list of visible markts. And the reviews for the current app don't seem too hot.. do ye have something magical planned for the future?, or maybe a WP8 app with lots of exciting new features? 😉

Thanks!

I'm a premium subscriber in Ireland with WP7, please make the version of the app that is used in the UK available on the Irish marketplace.

I agree. How hard can it be to enable the irish marketplace to have an App that is already avaialble in the UK one?

@jeromeof wrote:

I agree. How hard can it be to enable the irish marketplace to have an App that is already avaialble in the UK one?

You don't want to download buggy app. Very buggy app, unfixed for year.

Suggested posts